NSTA National Conference
Join us at booth #2308 and at the following workshops in Workshop Room #153B.
Thursday, April 2
- Telling the Story of Island Biogeography with HHMI BioInteractive Resources, 8:00-9:30AM
- Enhance Science Practices and Data Literacy Using HHMI BioInteractive Resources, 10:00-11:30AM
- Group Work? No, Group-Worthy Work! Collaborative Tasks with HHMI BioInteractive, 12:00-1:30PM
- Anchoring Life Science Lessons with HHMI BioInteractive Phenomenal Images, 2:00-3:30PM
- Get Glowing with Bioluminescence: Connections Across Scales with HHMI BioInteractive, 4:00-5:30PM
- HHMI Night at the Movies: The Serengeti Rules
- BCEC Ballroom East, 6:00PM
- Tickets are free but required, and you must be a registered attendee of the conference.
- Dinner is included with your ticket.
Friday, April 3
- Solar-Powered Sea Slugs: Investigating Phenomena with HHMI BioInteractive, 8:00-9:30AM
- Using Models to Explain Population Growth Using HHMI BioInteractive Resources, 10:00-11:30AM
- Telling Engaging Stories with HHMI BioInteractive's Playlist Planning Tool, 12:00-1:30PM
- Modeling Biogeochemical Cycles: Exploring Ecosystem Dynamics Using HHMI BioInteractive Resources, 2:00-3:30PM
- Using HHMI BioInteractive Resources to Model Inclusive Literacy Strategies, 4:00-5:30PM
Saturday, April 4
- Explore and Create Video Case Studies with HHMI BioInteractive Resources, 8:00-9:30AM
- Using HHMI BioInteractive Resources in a Sickle Cell Disease Storyline, 10:00-11:30AM
- Connect Life, Earth, and Physical Science Learning with Understanding Global Change, 12:00-1:30PM
Other Upcoming Workshops
Join ISTA's NGSS Biology Storylining Working Group for a day of professional learning, sponsored by HHMI BIoInteractive.
Brookfield Zoo Discovery Center
3300 Golf Road
Brookfield, IL 60513
Join us for a workshop on our Understanding Global Change and Carbon Cycle and Coral Bleaching resources for Clay County educators!
Lake Asbury Junior High School
2851 Sandridge Rd
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043