Find and network with members of the Online Community who share your interests and tap into their expertise by:
- joining community groups and participating in discussion threads
- browsing the Community Directory and member profiles
- direct messaging other members individually or in groups
Access an expanding collection of new teaching tools exclusively available via your Online Community account, including:
- Interactive Video Builder: Turn any BioInteractive video into an “interactive video” by adding pause points, questions (multiple choice, true/false, or free text), and labels. This tool also includes a library of ready-to-use videos with embedded questions.
- Assessment Builder: (Coming soon!) A crowdsourced database of high-quality assessment items aligned to Introductory Biology, AP Biology, and AP Environmental Science.
Explore a growing repository of classroom-ready resources contributed by educators in the Online Community and connected to BioInteractive content. Publish your own work in the library and receive a unique, citable Digital Object Identifier (DOI). Educator Library resources are either:
- modifications that directly edit, adapt, remix, transform, or build upon one or more Biointeractive or Educator Library resources
- new resources/original materials designed to be used with at least one BioInteractive resource
Organize and sequence your favorite BioInteractive resources in the following ways:
- My Resources: Save and easily locate your go-to BioInteractive resources, Educator Library resources, and partner content via your custom, easy-to-access dashboard.
- My Playlists: Create annotated sequences of BioInteractive resources to plan your courses and share with students or other educators.
To ensure discussions and resource sharing in the Online Community are educator-to-educator, BioInteractive will verify educator status for each Community member.
Become a verified educator to unlock the full power of BioInteractive!
Create a free account to access new features and join our Online Community exclusively for verified educators.